certified business trainer and coach
Productivity, Accelerated learning, Negotiation. Project management.
• 15+ years of training and teaching experience.
• 17+ years of management & project management experience and consulting.
• 15+ years of IT professional experience in software development, implementation, integration and administration.
• Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
• Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership and motivational attitude.
• Great team player, team builder, coach and mentor.
• Good presentation and negotiation skills.
• Strong communicator with a demonstrated passion for quality, knowledge sharing, leading and managing organizational change initiatives.
• Independent researcher (habits, productivity, running, neuroscience of education).
I’m passionate about working with creative people, exchanging ideas, helping people to discover their potential and realize their talents.
I love travelling and getting to know new places and new people.
- Odessa National ‘I.I. Mecnikov’ University, Faculty of Maths, Applied Mathematics, MS (Hons), 1992-1997.
- International Institute of Management LINK, Management, 2001.
- Spider management technologies Ukraine, Project management, 2002-2004.
- Intalev Management Academy, Management, 2004.
- Association of Professionals in Business Management, Business management, 2009-2010.
- Pucelik Consulting Group, Management, Leadership, 2010.
- International Academy for Transformational Coaching and Leadership (Jan Ardui), Coaching, 2010.
- International Coach Union (Vsevolod Zelenin), Coaching, 2010-2011.
- Fuqua School of Business, Duke University, Behavioral Economics, 2013.
- Erikson International, Coaching, 2013
- Marylin Atkinson, Erickson Coaching International (since 2003)
- Frank Robert Pucelik, META International (since 2009)
- Jan Ardui, Coaching Academy (2010)
- Vsevolod Zelenin, International NLP University (since 2010)
- Judith DeLozier, NLPU (2012)
- Stephen Gilligan, International Association for Generative Change: IAGC (since 2012)